Credit One Bank to Make Series Debut as Primary Partner on McMurray's No. 1 Chevrolet at Richmond International Raceway
LAS VEGAS, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit One Bank will make its NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) debut as the primary partner on the No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS. The car, driven by 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup contender Jamie McMurray, will hit the track for the first time this weekend at Richmond International Raceway.
The Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS will make its first of three appearances on the NSCS circuit this season beginning with the Toyota Owners 400. The Credit One Bank signature blue paint scheme can also be seen on the No. 1 Chevrolet later this season at Daytona International Speedway (July 2) and Dover Speedway (Oct. 2).
Notes of Interest:
- Credit One Bank, introduced earlier this year as the "Official Credit Card of NASCAR," offers full spectrum credit card products, and is among the top 10 largest Visa® credit card issuers in the United States. The Credit One Bank NASCAR credit card provides 1 percent cash back on eligible purchases and 2 percent cash back on purchases made at NASCAR.com. Card members also benefit from exclusive discounts from retail partners such as Fanatics and NASCAR Racing Experience.
- In addition to the designation of being the "Official Credit Card of NASCAR," Credit One Bank also sponsors the "Credit One Bank – One to Go" in the television and radio broadcasts of each NASCAR Sprint Cup and XFINITY Series race to recognize the excitement of the final lap of competition in those series' races.
- McMurray has made 26 career NSCS appearances at Richmond International Raceway including his most recent start when he clinched a spot in the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup with a 13th-place finish. He has a total of six top-10 and three top-five finishes including a best result of fourth-place on three occasions.
- Laura Faulkner, vice president of marketing communications, Credit One Bank: "We're thrilled to be partnering with Chip Ganassi Racing and excited to see the No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS on the track this weekend. Jamie has historically done well in Richmond, and we're hopeful that fans will get to see the Credit One Bank paint scheme in victory lane."
- Jamie McMurray, Driver No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS: "I'm really looking forward to this race. Since unveiling the Credit One Bank paint scheme, we've heard nothing but positive feedback from the fans, and I'm excited for everyone to finally see it in action. This partnership has been in the works for a while and it's fun to see everything come together for the Richmond race."
About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a U.S. based national bank that specializes in credit cards. Established more than 30 years ago, Credit One Bank is one of the largest and fastest growing issuers of credit cards in the industry and provides a broad spectrum of credit card products. Credit One Bank offers millions of card members cash back rewards, credit education tools, and free online access to their credit score each month. For more information, please visit www.CreditOneBank.com.
About Chip Ganassi Racing Teams
Chip Ganassi has been a fixture in the auto racing industry for over 25 years and is considered one of the most successful as well as innovative owners the sport has anywhere in the world. Today his teams include four cars in the Verizon IndyCar Series, two cars in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, one car in the NASCAR XFINITY Series, two factory Ford GT's in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, two factory Ford GT's in the FIA World Endurance Championship and two Supercars in Red Bull Global Rallycross. Overall his teams have 18 championships and 170 victories, including four Indianapolis 500s, a Daytona 500, a Brickyard 400 and six Rolex 24 At Daytonas and the 12 Hours of Sebring. Ganassi boasts state-of-the-art race shop facilities in Indianapolis and Concord, N.C., with a corporate office in Pittsburgh, Penn. For more information log onto: www.chipganassiracing.com
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Jamie Ernst, Brodeur Partners, for Credit One Bank, (480) 308-0286, email@example.com; Jeff Dowling, Chip Ganassi Racing Contact, (704) 662-9642, firstname.lastname@example.org